“Dreams are the stuff life is made of……”
How can dreams impact our lives to create more meaning, creativity and healing?
My interest in dreams began in my early 20′s when I had a precognitive dream that saved my life. This life saving dream convinced me there was a lot more going on during my dreams than I had previously been lead to believe. It became clear to me my dreams certainly deserved more of my attention because I had my life to thank for that. It was a dream awakening from which I have never since turned my back. Join me in this journey of discovery into the realm of dreams.
- Healer, Dreamer, Teacher, Activist, Dancer, Choreographer, Event Organizer, Writer, Drummer, Ceremonialist.
- Member International Association for the Study of Dreams www.IASDreams.org
- Dream Activist www.worlddreamspeacebridge.org
- Certified Dream Teacher with Robert Moss www.mossdreams.com
- Public speaker, Workshop Facilitator
- “The Crow and the Phoenix” – A Dream Dance Story written by Valley Reed, also choreographed and performed at the IASD Cinncinatti Regional Conference in 2001 and the 2008 IASD Annual Conference in Montreal, Canada where it was also filmed for the PBS series “Dreamtime”.
Valley Reed – Dallas, Texas